Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ouch..! Computer Class!

I'm not saying that I don't like my Computer subject..

..except for the flowcharting(grrr).,

.. I think it's not really that hard or complicated, I had a computer subject in highschool and I really am thankful for that, atleast I am familiar with those number system and flowcharting(grrr)..

I learned a lot from my computer subject especially this blogging thing., and now Im enjoying it.

Then, I'm really not so into computers, I don't even bother going to computer shops to surf the internet and use the friendster, I dont even know that they have this blog posting thing, I just use the internet for my projects and assignment and that was it!(how boring?). But when I have this computer subject at PLMar it really opened my mind on how many things I can do by using the internet and how it is very important on the course I have chosen, I learned from this subject the concept of e-commerce, the hazards of using the internet, types of viruses, safety and precautions and some of the acronyms used in computer, I realize that I can really get good use of the internet.

I really learned a lot of the ways on how to use the internet and properly use the computer and how I could meet many people and learn at the same time.

No comments: