Tuesday, September 11, 2007

About Maimbenta

Maimbenta's first name is "Joana", actually it should not be spelled like that my mom said it should be like this.."Ghoanna",but no matter what is the spelling of my name I still love it!

My name really suit my attitude, I dress and act as a lady but I think like a man(I remember Korina Sanchez, she said that), it's not that I'm "tomboy", I really am a girl, very feminine, but what I mean is working things out by being musculine [although I don't have muscles coz I'm "sexy"(laughs)]. As I was saying..I'm boyish when it comes to thinking, I dont want too much "emo"(I'm so over the tears I'm into laughs!), I remember someone said..(...so you don't care what others might feel?)..It's not like that, I just don't want to be influenced by someones feeling towards something, I want me to figure it out(it's complicated). Others would say I'm too kind, I just don't want to offend or hurt someones feeling,(I myself know what it feels like) so if I have nothing good to say..I just close my mouth and try to make ev'ryone happy, I just throw some decent jokes, and that's who I am. I dont know but somehow I sense what others feel(nah..I'm just weird!).

I like being with friends.
I love music!
I enjoy writing short stories..
I'm interested in meeting other people..
And I love to laugh!
I'm just a happy person.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well evething that you say is true there not wrong but onething i ask to are a tomboy...i dis-agree you are like a maria clara...hehehehe you are verey nice friend of me thank....

rnhy said...

oi magkakasundo tau pagsating sa hilig sa music ay love mo pla music ako din love ko dn...
hehehe gnun pla ghoanna heheheh.....naks ganda ng pinost mo or article...